Toro 37799 Power Max 826 OXE Snowblower
Product must be picked up in-store.
Toro PowerMax 826OXE Electric Start Two-Stage Snowblower
Toro Power Max 826OXE Snowblower Features Include:
- Powerful Engine - Smooth Toro 252 cc 4-cycle OHV engines have been tuned specifically for these models to deliver powerful, responsive performance.
- Steel Chute - The 100% steel chute construction means this snow blower is built to last.
- High-Strength Auger Gear Box - Special, hardened gears are designed to withstand the highest of stresses and provide worry-free performance — no shear pins needed.
- Electric Start - For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS) - The only system to allow the impeller to automatically reroute excess snow away from the chute and back into the auger to reduce clogging.
- Quick Stick Chute Control - Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
- LED Headlight - See and be seen with a bright LED light.
- Automatic Steering - Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required.
Toro Power Max 826OXE Snowblower Specifications:
- Engine - Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Auger System - Anti-Clogging System, 11" Diameter, Hardened Gears, no shear pins needed
- Chute Control - Quick Stick
- Clearing Width - 26"
- Drive System - Friction Disk
- Ignition - Electric Start
- Throw Distance - Up to 45' / 13.5 m
- Fuel Capacity - 3.0 L
- One-Hand Interlock - Standard
- Scraper - Adjustable
- Weight - 180 lbs
- Warranty - 3-Year Limited *See owners manual for more details
Find the Toro 37799 PowerMax 826OXE Electric Start Snowblower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.