Established in 1985, Kooy Brothers is a family owned and operated retail equipment superstore. We possess intimate knowledge of the landscape and snowplowing industry as well as the construction market. Kooy Brothers caters to everyone from landscaping contractors to snowplowers, golf courses, municipalities, property management companies, construction companies, masons, hobby farmers and of course home owners.
Kooy Brothers carries many different types of power equipment, attachments and spare parts from over 50 different industry trusted manufacturers. We offer full service on everything we sell and perform all warranty work on-site. Kooy Brothers also offers in-house custom financing/leasing through Providential Financial.
Our goal is not only to satisfy our customer’s needs for top quality equipment, but we also strive to provide unmatched service that goes above and beyond their expectations, allowing them to recognize why Kooy Brothers upholds an excellent industry-wide reputation for being the #1 trusted power equipment dealer in Ontario.
Kooy Competitive Advantages
- No piece of equipment sold in store comes in a box. With every equipment purchase, our qualified service staff will assemble the product and show the user how to operate it before the product leaves store property. All at no extra cost.
- Largest volume Kubota equipment dealer in Canada.
- Largest spare parts department in the GTA with over $2 million in inventory
- Same day parts shipping
- Personally tailored financing/leasing packages available in-house through Providential Financial
- Fastest equipment service/repair turn-around time in the GTA and surrounding area
- Mobile/On-Site Service available by full-time certified technicians
- Open 24 hours in severe snowstorms for emergency repairs/service and parts
At Kooy Brothers we are constantly working on serving you better. We realize that when we perform well, our customers are better served. Kooy Brothers strives to stay on the leading edge of the equipment industry and will continue to supply exceptional products, parts and service to the GTA for many years to come.