STIHL TS 500i cut-off saw. Shown here with diamond wheel.
Electronic Water Control (EWC) allows for easy water flow adjustment while cutting
X2 long term air filtration system is designed for extended cutting servivce
Semi-automatic belt tensioning - With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
The ElastoStart™ starter handle has an exclusive STIHL comfort starting grip with a built-in shock absorber, making startup smoother and easier on many STIHL products
The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
STIHL Cut-off Saw TS 500i with electronic fuel injection and 14" wheel
Product must be picked up in-store. Order number and government issued ID matching buyers credit card must be provided when picking up order.
STIHL Cutquik Saw TS 500i with Electronic Fuel Injection and 14" Wheel
This TS500i STIHL Cutquik Cut-off Saw is the first handheld outdoor power tool to offer an electronically controlled fuel-injection system (this system increases power and performance over 15% while remaining lightweight and well-balanced). The fuel injection system makes starting easier and more reliable by eliminating the choke. Just set the switch to on, prime and pull.
Balanced, lightweight, powerful and fuel-injected, this 14” cut-off saw is designed for superior balance and handling during your toughest jobs. You will be impressed with the amazing acceleration of this machine, getting you back to speed faster than you thought possible.
The STIHL TS 500i also features a high-efficiency engine with low exhaust emissions and optimal torque throughout its RPM range. Its Electronic Water Control (EWC) allows for easy water flow adjustment while cutting and its X2 air filtration system maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency. This machine has it all, so very little can stand in your way.
STIHL TS 500 Features Include;
- 72.2cc Displacement
- Weight - 22.5 lbs
- Cutting Wheel - 14"
- STIHL Injection (i) - The electronically controlled fuel injection ensures an excellent performance and reduced fuel consumption compared to other tools without a fuel injection system.
- Reduced-emission engine technology - 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Pre-separation air filtration system - STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct
- Anti-vibration system - The oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces the vibrations at the handles.
- Semi automatic V-belt tensioning - Light, consistent re-tensioning increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings
Find the STIHL TS 500i 14" Cut-off Saw at Kooy Brothers Eqiupment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit with standard 14" wheel.