TS 800 shown with optional diamond blade
STIHL TS 800 Saw X2 long term air filtration system is designed for extended cutting servivce
Semi-automatic belt tensioning - With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
The ElastoStart™ starter handle has an exclusive STIHL comfort starting grip with a built-in shock absorber, making startup smoother and easier on many STIHL products
STIHL TS 800 shown with optional stand
IntelliCarb™Compensating Carburetor - automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. STIHL TS 800 Cut off Saw
STIHL TS 800 Cutquik Cut-off Saw with 16" wheel
Product must be picked up in-store. Order number and government issued ID matching buyers credit card must be provided when picking up order.
STIHL Cut-off Saw TS 800 with 16" Wheel
This TS 800 STIHL Cut-off Saw is equipped with a 98.5cc powerful 5.0kW engine. With a cutting depth of up to 5.6”, the TS 800 is a real pro performer whether in your hands or on the cart. When the going gets tough, its fuel-efficient engine cuts through asphalt, concrete, rebars, iron and steel with ease.
- 16” abrasive cutting wheel
- 98.5cc Displacement
- Weight - 28 lbs
- Eergonomic design and five-point advanced vibration control system built right into the handle - maximizing comfort so you can power through your day with less fatigue
- Semi-automatic belt tensioner
- Purge Pump Primer - at the touch of a button, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor - automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM.
Find the STIHL TS 800 Cut-off Saw at Kooy Brothers Eqiupment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit with standard 16" wheel.