Mikasa MVC-88 plate compactor is ideal for finishing asphalt, sand and sloping surfaces.
Mikasa Plate Compactor with Honda GX-160 Engine model MVC88
Call for pricing
Easy to use, easy to transport, the MVC-88 Mikasa plate compactor is the most technically advanced compactor on the market because of its innovative design.
- Engine - 4.8-HP Honda GX-160 or a 5.7-HP Robin EX-17 gasoline engine
- Protective engine guard.
- Sealed belt cover - keeps dirt and rocks out of the belt.
- Convenient oil drain for engine oil.
- Cog-tooth belt drive for longer life.
- Self-cleaning plate design - minimizes dirt and rock build-up.
- Engine oil shutdown.
- Four lifting handles - plate can be lifted from the sides.
- Fast travel speed and improved climbing ability
- Shock absorbed handles
- Center Pivot Handle
- Easy to transport
- Detachable Plastic Water Tank with sprinkling pipe, with a capacity of 13 litres
- Heavy Duty Ductile Iron Bottom Plate
- Self-contained water shut-off valve
The Mikasa Plate Compactor model MVC88is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.