Mikasa Model Plate Compactor with Robin EH09-2D Gas Engine model MVC40G
Call for pricing
This Mikasa MVC40G 11.5" x 16.5" Plate Compactor is small and lightweight one direction (forward) walk behind
plate compactor designed for the compaction of sand, mixed soils and asphalt. This unit can be easily handled by one person in confined areas. It has an accessible front-mounted vibrator assembly and the sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks away from the belt.
- Engine - Robin 2.4HP EH09-2D Gasoline engine with 4100RPM
- Compacts 4,711 sq. feet (438 sq. meters) per hour
- Weighs - 101 lbs
- Multiquip forward plate compactors have always used vibrator (eccentric) housings that are bolted onto the forward end of the plate. This allows service access without having to strip down the entire plate and greatly reduces down time.
- Operates with 6,200 Vpm
- Tubular steel roll bar cage - protects engine components and provides a lifting point
- Centrifugal Force - 1618lb
- Speed - 82ft/min forward with exciter speed of 6200RPM
- Starter method - recoil
- Dimensions - 14.25"L x 11.5"W x 43.7"H
The Mikasa Model Plate Compactor model MVC40G is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.