Mikasa Plate Compactor/ Tamper with Honda GX-120 Engine Model MVC64VH
The Mikasa MVC64 walk-behind plate compactor is designed for the compaction of sand, mixed soils and asphalt. This plate compactor is a powerful tool capable of applying tremendous force in consecutive high frequency vibrations to a soil surface. This unit is small and lightweight, making it perfect for use by one person in small or narrow areas. It is highly maneuverable. It has an accessible front-mounted vibrator assembly. The sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks away from the belt.
- Powered by Honda 3 1/2 HP, GX-120 gasoline engine
- Multiquip forward plate compactors have always used vibrator (eccentric) housings that are bolted onto the forward end of the plate. This allows service access without having to strip down the entire plate and greatly reduces down time.
- Max. Compaction Area Per Hour - 5658 sq. ft 526 sq. m
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate with curved edges provides top performance
- Extra-thick plate in back - provides longer wear time
- Plate Size - 13.8" x 21.3"
- Economical plate now features anti-vibration handle system
- Speed - 82ft/min forward speed, 5600rpm exciter speed
- Centrifugal Force - 2,275 lbs
- Gas Tank Capacity - 2.9 gallons (11 ltr)
The Mikasa Honda GX-120 model MVC64 is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.