The sturdy 7½ foot moldboard is 27” tall and comes in 14-gauge powder-coated steel or ¼” high-density polyethylene.
High-strength steel base channel reinforces the blade, providing extra support where it’s needed most
Choose between the CabCommand hand-held control option, or the solenoid joystick control for efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing.
Six vertical ribs and the exclusive POWER BAR provide unmatched structural reinforcement, delivering exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate blade twisting.
Western 7.5 Fleet Flex Midweight snowplow with hand held controls
Price includes complete installation consisting of subframe mount, wiring harness and incab control.
Western 7.5' Fleet Flex Midweight Snowplow with hand held Controls
Push back on winter with the WESTERN®MIDWEIGHT™ commercial snow plow. It’s lean, nimble and provides plenty of muscle. Delivering rugged, pro performance without the extra weight, this plow is built for light commercial use with a “bring it on” attitude.
Western 7.5' Fleet Flex Midweight Snowplow Features Include:
- Plow Blade Construction - The sturdy 7' 6" moldboard is 27" tall and comes in 14-gauge powder coated steel or 1/4" high-density polyethylene. The durable poly blade provides a slick surface for enhanced snow-rolling action and a maintenance-free surface. The steel blade features our high quality ULTRAFINISH™ powder coat surface.
- Structural Reinforcement - Six vertical ribs and the exclusive WESTERN® POWER BAR provide unmatched structural reinforcement, delivering exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate blade twisting. The high-strength steel base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade. The 1" diameter pivot bolt secures the plow in place, ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly.
- Reliable Hydraulics - We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season. Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- Trip Protection - The two-spring trip blade protects your snow plow and truck when striking hidden obstacles. Elastomeric bumpers reduce jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs, to extend the life of your truck and plow.
Western 7.5' Fleet Flex Midweight Snowplow Specifications:
- Blade Width - 7'6"
- Blade Height - 27"
- Blade Gauge - 14
- Weight - 540 lb
- Cutting Edges - 3/8" x 6"
- Trip Springs - 2
- Lift Cylinder - 1 1/2" x 8"
- Mount Type - UltraMount 2
* Plow package is also available with joystick controller (IUTFFMW75JPKG).
Find this Western 7.5' Fleet Flex Midweight Snow Plow at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.