Toro PowerClear 721R Snowblower Model 38741
Power Propel™ Drive System - This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier
Power Curve Technology moves more snow in less time, eliminating clogging!
This product has a 2 year Full warranty. see in store for more details.
If your snowthrower doesnt start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
Toro 38741 Power Clear 721R Recoil Start Snowthrower
Toro Power Clear 721R Recoil Start Snowblower
The Toro Power Clear 721R Recoil Start Snowthrower, Model 38741 is part of Toro’s best-selling series of single stage snowthrowers. This unit is powerful and rugged, yet light enough for anyone to handle. The Power Clear 721 R features a 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine and the amazing Power Propel™ System which clears snow in a 21-inch wide swath right down to the pavement and up to 35 feet away. Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars. The fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple.
Toro Power Curve 721R Snowblower Features Include:
- Power Propel System - This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier
- Power Curve Technology - This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement
- Capacity per Minute - Up to 1900 lbs.
- Starting Guarantee - 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty. Residential Only. (If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free)
Toro Power Curve 721R Snowblower Specifications:
- Engine - Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle
- Auger System - Power Curve Rotor
- Chute Control - Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved Steel w/Friction Deflector
- Clearing Width - 21"
- Fuel Capacity - 1.0L
- Starter - Recoil
- Throw Distance - Up to 35' / 11 m
- Scraper - Pivoting
- Weight - 82 lbs
- Storage Dimensions: 30" x 21" x 37"
- Warranty - 2-Year Full *See owners manual for more details
Find the Toro Power Clear 721R Recoil Start Snowthrower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.