Toro 38744 Power Clear 721QZE Single Stage Snowblower with Electric Start
Power Curve® Technology
Power Propel® System
Quick Shoot™ Control System
2-Year Full Warranty
Toro 38744 Power Clear 721QZE Single Stage Electric Start Snowthrower
Product must be picked up in-store.
The Toro Power Clear 721QZE Single Stage Electric Start Snowthrower, Model 38744 has a premium 212cc 4 cycle OHV engine, electric start-no need to pull on a rope to start, Quick Shoot Control system, and a 21" clearing width. Throws snow up to 35'. Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars. This machine delivers innovative features, outstanding durability and the superior performance you expect from a Toro snowthrower.
- Power Propel® System - This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier
- Zip Deflector - Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks into any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand
- Power Curve® Technology - This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement
- Quick Shoot™ Control System - You can change the chute direction without even slowing down. Just squeeze the trigger and slide the handle-mounted grip to throw snow exactly where you want it
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty - If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free
- 2-Year Full Warranty - This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details
Find the Toro Power Clear 721QZE Single Stage Electric Start Snowthrowerat Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.