STIHL RMA 510 V Battery Powered Self Propelled Lawn Mower
Compatible Chargers and Batteries
21" Cutting Deck
STIHL RMA 510 V Mower Self Propelled and Battery Powered
Product must be picked up in-store. Order number and government issued ID matching buyers credit card must be provided when picking up order.
STIHL RMA 510 V Battery Powered Mower with Self Propelled
With just the push of a button you can start the NEW RMA 510 V and feel all the power from this battery-operated mower. The self-propelled mower reduces operator fatigue commonly felt by traditional push mowers. The RMA 510 V has exceptional maneuverability and is able to cover small to medium size yards quickly and efficiently. The self-propel function has variable speed settings so the operator can choose the speed they want to mow at. For precision lawn cutting there are seven different cutting heights to choose from giving you added convenience and customization.
The STIHL RMA 510 V comes with (1) AP 300 Battery and (1) AL 300 Battery Charger.
STIHL RMA 510 V Battery Powered Mower Features Include:
- Locking Key - Prevents accidental starting of the motor
- Battery - Lithium-Ion battery takes away the mess and epenses of fuel mixtures
- Power Switch - Instant startup, push the button and switch lever
- Multiple Storage Options - Folded or unfolded on all four wheels or standing upright and folded in the cleaning position to save floor space.
STIHL RMA 510 V Battery Powered Mower Specifications:
- Cutting Height - 1"-3.9"
- Deck Width - 21"
- Cutting Width - 20"
- Grass Catcher Capacity - 75 L
- Weight -30 kg
- Cutting Positions - 7 spring assisted
STIHL RMA 510 V BATTERY AND CHARGERS:
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY (SOLD SEPARATELY) - THERE ARE 7 BATTERIES TO CHOOSE FROM:
CHARGER (SOLD SEPARATELY) - THERE ARE 3 CHARGERS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Find the STIHL RMA 510 V Battery Powered Mower with Self Propelled at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.