MS 391 STIHL chainsaw
STIHL MS 391 Chainsaw with 16" Bar
SALE PRICE EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 31,2018. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Product must be picked up in-store.
The 64.1cc MS 391 STIHL chainsaw is STIHL's top-of-the-line chainsaw for farmers and landscapers. Not only are the emissions reduced by 70%, this powerful saw uses up to 20% less fuel than a conventional 2-stroke engine. Felling trees, cutting firewood and cleanup after the storm just got a whole lot easier with the rugged MS 391.
- 14.1lb dry weight
- 20.3oz fuel capacity
- Pre-Separation Air Filtration System - This time-saving technology boosts the efficiency of the engine’s filter system, doubling the time between air filter cleanings. Air drawn into the engine is first separated via centrifugal force, ejecting the heavier dirt particles before being routed to the air filter. This pre-separation means less dirt to be captured by the air filter, resulting in less frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- STIHL anti-vibration system - helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor - The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner - The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers - Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten.There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Price shown is for unit with 16" bar. This model is also available in 18" or 20" bar length.
Find the STIHL MS 391 chainsaw with 16" bar at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.