STIHL MS 250 chainsaw
STIHL MS 250 left side view
STIHL has developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails.
All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever
The tensioning screw can be found on the side of chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain
Stihl MS 250 Chainsaw with 16" bar and Power-to-weight Ratio 45.4cc
Product must be picked up in-store.
This 45.4cc STIHL chainsaw with 16" bar is a light-weight, easy-to-start mid-sized chainsaw that delivers great power to get through those bigger cutting jobs. This chainsaw is great for home or small property owners. Ideal for firewood cutting and those occasional but nevertheless demanding jobs.
- Carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation - Allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
- Side Access Chain Tensioner - The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers - Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- High power-to-weight ratio
- STIHL Quickstop®inertia chain brake
- Master Control LeverTM
- Anti-vibration system
Price shown is for unit with 16" bar.
Find the STIHL MS 250 chainsaw at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.