Lawnaire® 28 Front View
Lawnaire® 28 Left Angle
Lawnaire® 28 Left Side
Lawnaire® 28 Back Left Angle
Lawnaire® 28 Back Right Angle
Lawnaire® 28 Back Close-up
Rear Drive Differential
Aerator Top View
Ryan Walkbehind Aerator 544887
Ryan Walkbehind Aerator 544887
The revolutionary Lawnaire® 28 aerator offers the cutting-edge technology and precision needed in the golf course industry, and combines it with the durability and efficiency necessary for commercial lawn maintenance.
With vertical coring action, the reciprocating tines of this walk-behind aerator are able to punch straight in and out without tearing the turf. And with this machine, precision goes hand in hand with efficiency. Its 28-inch aerating swath and productive ground speed aerates up to 24,000 square feet per hour. The durable tines aerate down to two and one-half inches, even in hard soil. The durable construction features a reinforced, heavy-gauge steel frame. As for ease of use and comfort, a front caster wheel gives you near zero-turn capability and an isolated handlebar absorbs vibration, making operation and maneuvering almost effortless.
Ryan Walkbehind Aerator Features Include:
- Vertical Coring - Reciprocating tines provide vertical coring action. Punch straight in and out without tearing the turf, offering hole quality on par with golf course requirements.
- Front Caster Wheel - Front caster wheel allows machine to maneuver with near zero-turn capability, for increased productivity
- Sealed Ball Bearings - Sealed, precision ball bearings at all locations in the tine arms and linkage for low maintenance and durability.
- Self-Propelled - Chain drive rear differential makes the unit easy to maneuver with minimal effort around trees and lanscape features
- Engine - Powerful 4-cycle Honda® GX200™
- Prductivity - Produces more holes in a single pass. Aerate up to 12 holes per sq. ft. Up to 24,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Economic Design - Rubber isolated handlebar absorbs vibration, controls located within easy reach of operator position.
Ryan Walkbehind Aerator Specifications:
- Machine Type - Reciprocating self-propelled walk-behind aerator
- Clutch - Belt Tightener
- Drive Wheel - A-section V-belt, #40 nickel plated roller chain
- Drive TinesAerating Width - B-section V-belt, #50 nickel plated roller chain28 in. (711 mm)
- Coring Depth - Up to 2.5 in. (64 mm)
- Core Diameter - 0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Aeration Pattern - 3.5 in. x 5 in. (89 mm x 127 mm)
- Holes per Square Feet (Single Pass) - Up to 12 per sq ft (129/m2)
- Productivity - Aerates up to 24,000 sq ft/hr (2,230 m2/hr)
- Transport - 2.1 mph (3.3 km/hr.)
- Tine Arms - 4 arms; 2 tines per arm
- Brakes - Automatic parking brake
- Handles - Rubber isolated handlebars
- Tine Engagement Mechanism - Spring-assist
- Bearings - Sealed precision bearings
- Tines - Hollow, tapered, austemper-hardened steel; 3/4 in. (19 mm) diameter tines
- Lubrication - 5 grease fittings
- Reversing gearbox - Oil bath
- Differential - Grease
- Tires(Front) - (1) 10.4 x 4.10/3.50, 4-ply, caster style
- Tires(Rear) - (2) 8.7 x 2.80/2.50, 4-ply
- Weight - 411 lb (186 kg)
- Width - 34 in. (864 mm)
- Length - 56 in. (1,422 mm)
- Height - 48 in. (1,219 mm)
The Ryan Walkbehind Aerator 544887 is available at Kooy Brothers Lawn Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.