Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride
The new RTVX900 Utility Vehicle for General Purpose
manual dumping cargo bed
High ground clearance on the new Kubota RTVX900
Variable Hydraulic Transmission offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boost performance and durability.
21.6HP Kubota diesel engine
60;40 split bench seats
The RTVX900 handles hills with ease thanks to dynamic breaking
responsive hydrostatic power steering
Shift less often & maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing w/ just two forward speeds, plus neutral, & reverse.
Large compartments under the split-bench seats provide plenty of convenient storage space for tools, tie-downs, and personal items.
A large glove box on the passenger side provides fast access to critical tools and personal effects
Kubota RTV-X900 21.6HP General Purpose Utility Vehicle
21.6hp Kubota liquid-cooled diesel General Purpose RTVX900 Utility Vehicle.
- Front & Rear Independant Suspension - Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability
- 21.6 HP Kubota Diesel Engine - Liquid-cooled for long and strenuous tasks, 3 cylinder for quiet yet powerful operation, these bullet proof marvels are the true heart of the Kubota RTVs.
- 2 Range Variable Hydraulic Transmission - Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boost performance and durability
- Two-speed In-line Shift - Allows the operator to shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral, and reverse.
- 60:40 Split Bench Seating - The split-bench style seat is ergonomically designed to provide hours of riding comfort. The driver’s side is adjustable fore and aft.
- Power Steering - Responsive hydrostatic power steering gives you the control you need to tame any terrain. The steering wheel is tilt-adjustable, allowing you to set the optimum angle for your driving style
- Front Suspension - Independent, Dual A-arms with adjustable spring preload
- Under Seat Storage Compartments - Provide plenty of convenient storage space for tools, tie-downs, and personal items
- Dumping Cargo Box - Manual dumping on RTV-X900 General Purpose model
- Sculpted Halogen Headlights - Bright and far-reaching halogen headlights
- Strong High Rigidity Frame - Isolates the occupants from noise, vibrations, and harshness. With structural strength that few in the industry can match, this durable frame can take years of punishment from heavy loads and rough terrain.
- 20% Large & Clog Resistant - Open the hood, and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
- High Ground Clearance - 10.4” with 8” of suspension travel allows the operator to glide over the bumps rather than through them.
- Limited Slip Front Differential - True 4-wheel drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential help reduce wheelspin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
- CV Joint Protectors & Skid Plates - Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- Dynamic Breaking - Feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- Glove Box - A large glove box on the passenger side provides fast access to critical tools and personal effects
- Digital Meter Display - Bright, with large, easy-to-read indicators, this digital meter cluster keeps you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours, and miles traveled. An Overheat Alarm (light and audio) helps prevent engine damage
- ROPS bar comes standard
- Seatbelts - 2 point retractable
- Spray on bed liner (factory option) - An optional factory-installed bed liner helps protect the cargo bed from dirt and damage. Four tie-down hooks in the corners help keep loads in place
- Fuel tank capacity - 7.9gal
- Overall height 79.5", Overall length 120.3", Overall width 63.2"
- Weight - 1907lbs
- Payload capacity - 1664lbs
- Towing capacity - front: 650lbs, rear: 1300lbs
- Color - available only in Kubota orange
Find this Kubota RTV-X900 General Purpose RTV Utility Vehicle at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontairo.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.