Kubota M5 Series Tractor M5-091
Kubota M5 Series M5-091 Tractor
The Kubota M5 Series M5-091 Tractor delivers optimal performance and easy operation with new clean emissions engines and enhanced ergonomics.
Kubota M5-901 Tractor Features Include:
- Constant RPM Management - The M5-091/M5-111 engines feature a new electronic governor that gives you electronic control of engine RPM. Activating the system keeps engine revolution constant, preventing drops in PTO speed and enabling stable operation. It makes working with PTO-driven implements much more efficient.
- RPM Memory - lets you save the RPM setting for an oft-performed task, such as PTO work, front loader work, or changing directions. To recall that setting, simply press a single button, and you can start working immediately without having to adjust the throttle.
- Sunroof with Retractable Sunshade - A glass sunroof provides a clear view of the front loader fully raised and pallet forks The non-opening sunroof is equipped with a retractable sunshade to keep the sun out of the cab while traveling or performing low-level types of work.
- Ultra Grand Cab II - an extra-wide, ultra-spacious, fully enclosed cab. One of the largest in its class, this stylish new cab is equipped with air conditioning, a sunroof with retractable sunshade, and rubber cushions that provide new levels of comfort and operating efficiency all year round. Full-length doors open wide for easy access, while the flat floor and unobstructed ceiling provide more head and leg room. All displays, levers and controls are ergonomically located for easy access and intuitive operation.
- Rounded Glass - the rounded the cab glass of our Ultra Grand CAB II to provide the operator with more visibility and a more spacious feel—ideal for long days inside the cab. Includes an increased glass coverage area on the cab door, which makes it easier to get in and out of the cab.
- New Functional Platform - The M5-091/M5-111 cab has been redesigned for better ergonomics. All levers (except the 4WD lever) and electrical switches are located on the right side for easy access and continuous operations
- Easy-Step Tilt Steering Wheel - The steering wheel of the cab gets out of the way when the operator is dismounting the tractor. Just step on a pedal and raise the steering wheel to its original position.
- Heater/Air Conditioner - The unit is now located under the seat. The overall air circulation in the cab has been optimized by the cab’s rounded glass as well as by placing the air outlets in the dash tower to keep you cooler on hot summer days and warmer on cold mornings, for year around environment control.
- F8/R8 Transmission - The synchronized four speeds of the main shift and a high/low range supply tractors with 8 Forward and 8 Reverse speeds.
- Electro Hydraulic Shuttle - Better than ever, the Electro Hydraulic Shuttle for the M5-091/M5-111 makes shifting between forward and reverse smooth and quick. With the Hydraulic Shuttle, a column-mounted lever, conveniently located next to the steering wheel, does all the work. Boost productivity, especially while using loaders, by eliminating the need to depress the clutch every time you change directions. And when attaching implements, our improved inching feature is easy to perform, giving you the same feel as a half-clutch operation.
- Hydraulic Wet Disc Brakes - To decrease operator effort and increase overall tractor longevity, the Kubota M5-091 and M5-111 is standard with Hydraulic Wet Disc Brakes. These brakes require less pedal effort and retain high performance efficiency even after repeated heavy-duty work
- Multiple Wet Disc Clutch - provides durability and a long operating life.
- Limited Slip Differential - helps you maintain a stable travel speed should the drive wheel on either side of the tractor slip. A standard feature on the M5-091 and M5-111, Limited Slip Differential is perfect when reliable traction is essential.
- Easy to shift 4WD Engagement - Switching the 4-wheel drive on and off is easy and quick, and done with one simple lever (One simple switch for M5-111 HDC24). Best of all, there's no need to stop the tractor even when moving out of a field onto a road, so you can stay productive. The 4WD indicator on the LED readout lets you know you're in 4WD. (Do not engage while carrying heavy loads, or when rear wheel is spinning.)
- Hydraulics - The hydraulics on the M5-091/M5-111 are powerful and fast-acting. External hydraulic cylinders improve lifting power and ensure easier maintenance, while the large pump capacity (17 gpm; 15.9 gpm for ROPS models) shortens front-loader cycle times, enhancing productivity and performance. One (SCD) hydraulic remote valve is standard, with the option to add up to 2 more. An optional flow control valve lets you adjust the oil flow volume.
- 540/540E Change Lever - The PTO lever is now located inside the cabin for more convenient access. You no longer have to exit the cabin to operate the PTO lever when working with PTO implements.
- Bevel-Gear Front Axle - The bevel-gear front axle provides the M5-091/M5-111 with greater all-around maneuverability. It enables M5-091/ M5-111 tractors a tighter turning radius than ever before--an amazing 55 degrees. This makes easy work of jobs in tight spaces. Limited Slip Differential on the front and Differential Lock on the rear are standard features, offering increased stability and traction on challenging ground conditions.
- Hydraulic Independent PTO - Pulling, lifting, cutting or baling; the standard 540 rpm hydraulic independent PTO of the Kubota M-Series tractors makes your toughest work easier. The PTO brake engages when the clutch is shut off and securely holds the PTO shaft. The PTO clutch can be hydraulically engaged and disengaged on the go. This means mowing, operating hay equipment or spraying orchards are all made more efficient. 1000rpm and 540E PTOs are optionally available.
- 3-Point Hitch - provides fast and simple attachment of rearmounted implements weighing up to 4,630 lbs./2,100 kg (ISO standard) or 5182lbs./2350 kg (ASAE standard) and optionally up to 6064 lbs./2,750 kg (ISO standard) or 7275 lbs./3,300 kg (ASAE standard). On models with the FR12/R12 or F24/R24 transmission, the hitch is compatible with implements weighing up to 6064 lbs./2,750 kg (ISO standard) or 7275 lbs./3,300 kg (ASAE standard).
- Floating Lift Rods - are standard on both sides of the M5-091 and M5-111. Floating lift rods give the M5-091/M5-111 tractors a smoother ride and enhanced traction while using the 3-point hitch, especially on uneven terrain.
The Kubota M5 Series Tractor M5-091 is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.