Kubota L3560HST 35.0 HP Deluxe Model
Kubota Diesel Engine
Hydro Dual Speed (H-DS)
HST PLUS Transmission
Auto Throttle Advance
Kubota L Series Tractor L3560HSTRC 35 HP
Kubota L Series L3560HST Tractor 35 HP
Kubota L Series L3560HSTRC Tractor Features Include:
- Kubota Diesel Engine - The Grand L60’s engine lineup has been redesigned for cleaner emissions and outstanding fuel economy. Common Rail direct injection is employed to deliver greater fuel savings and lower emissions while maintaining a high level of power and torque. Its combination with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler and Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) reduces emissions to make the engines compliant with the Tier IV emission regulation.
- Front Loader Hydraulic Valve - Kubota has designed an integral Front Loader Valve as part of the tractor. With this valve, you can quickly and easily attach the front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve promotes efficient, clutter-free operation and matches the sleek styling of the tractor. If you don’t require a front loader or other front-mounted implements, an optional Diverter Kit is available to allow the loader valves to function as rear remotes.
- Common Rail System (CRS) - Common Rail System (CRS) with Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler The CRS electronically controls the timing and amount of injected fuel providing high-pressure injections in stages, rather than all at once for an optimal combustion rate that results in greater efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler and Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) reduces emissions to meet the latest emission regulations.
- Auto Throttle Advance - Thanks to the Auto Throttle Advance feature, driving the Grand L60 is simple and easy. This function links the HST pedal and the engine throttle, synchronizing tractor speed and engine revolution. This greatly simplifies tractor operation and helps reduce fuel consumption. All you need to do is turn the Auto Throttle Advance on and off with a push of a button and depress the HST pedal to control tractor speed and engine revolutions. This feature is especially handy when moving between locations or when towing a trailer.
- HST Response Control - Kubota knows that different situations require different start or stop responses. The HST response speed can be adjusted with easy push button operation. If your task requires a quick response, you can push the button to the FAST setting. This setting is ideal for use during loader related chores. If the job at hand needs a more gradual response, as used for turf work, push the button to SLOW. When your preferred response speed has been selected, you won’t need to make any more adjustments with the foot pedal. It’s that easy.
- HST PLUS Transmission - Tackle any task with ease and efficiency. With startling precision, HST Plus’s automated control of both the HST pump and drive motor gives you optimal performance, regardless of the task, working conditions, or operator expertise. This technology incorporates the popular light and smooth pedal feel of Kubota’s traditional HST feather step control to provide the Grand L60 with a comfortable, easy-to-operate, and high-performance HST.
- 4-Wheel Drive - The 4-wheel drive of the Grand L60 provides superior pulling power and traction in almost any working condition. The front-wheel-drive bevel gear delivers a smooth and full-power transfer. Combined with its 55° steering angle and compact differential, the Grand L60’s 4-wheel drive gives you the maneuverability and exceptional clearance you need for a wide range of applications.
- Throttle-Up Switch - Kubota’s new Throttle-Up Switch located on the loader lever gives you the power you need with just one push to get jobs done quicker and easier. Speed adjustments can be made according to your preference from the IntelliPanel. It allows you to easily set the engine speed needed for loader work without having to use a hand throttle even while operating the lever. As engine speeds can be raised only when required, the Throttle-Up Switch enhances fuel efficiency, and keeps the engine noise down when not in use.
- Hydro Dual Speed (H-DS) - Kubota’s HST Plus gives you more control. Featuring three speed ranges, it includes a steering column lever to shift between high and low speeds for each range, expanding your options to six total speeds. Once your preferred range is set, you can easily shift the H-DS between the high and low speeds while moving. And with a simple touch of the Mode Selection button, you can activate the Auto H-DS for automatic Hi/Lo shifting. Whether you’re doing loader work or driving up a slope, you’ll appreciate this versatility and efficiency.
- HST Mode selection Stall Guard Plus Auto H-DS - Choose from three HST mode settings with a simple push of a button from the IntelliPanel to help you get your work done easier. Manual mode puts you in complete control of the tractor. Kubota’s Stall Guard PLUS protects the engine and PTO from stalling in heavy-duty applications. Finally, AUTO H-DS (Auto Hydro Dual Speed) enables automatic Hi/Lo shifting, and in conjunction with Stall Guard PLUS, keeps your tractor running optimally at all times.
The Kubota L3560HST 35.0 HP Deluxe Model is available at Kooy Brothers located at 1919 Wilson Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.