Kubota BX23S Tractor Loader Backhoe
Kubota BX23S Tractor-Loader-Backhoe
The Kubota BX23S has an optional versatile category I 3-point hitch
Designed for serious digging. Features a curved boom which allows you to dig deeper and keeps the boom from contacting the edges of the excavation area
Spacious operator area -The pedal layout on BX-Series tractors helps aid operator comfort.
The BX23S is equipped with a 23HP diesel engine. This 3-cylinder workhorses offers unparalleled power for a tractor this size, and more than enough muscle for all your gardening and mowing duties.
Kubota diesel engine information
Features deluxe high back reclining seat for exceptional operator comfort
optional mechanical thumb give you the ability to move logs, landscaping materials and other items with ease.
Some of the BX23S' features
Some additional features
Kubota BX Series Tractor-Loader-Backhoe BX23S 23hp
The Kubota BX23S Tractor Loader Backhoe 23 HP is equipped with a Kubota 3-cylinder diesel engine. The BX23S is designed for serious digging. The backhoe itself features a curved boom, ample legroom, 20 degree angle of departure, superior protection for the hydraulic hoses, an easy attach/detach system and wide sight lines. It's the perfect tractor for every day tasks as well as tough jobs.
- 2WD or 4WD selectable
- 2-pedal HST operation
- 745lbs loader lift capacity
- 6'1" backhoe digging depth
- Angle of departure 20.1 degrees
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Bright halogen headlights
- Deluxe high reclining back seat
- Compact body
- Foldable ROPS bar
- Spacious operating platform
- Digital tachometer
- Cruise control
- Hand rail and cup holder
- Boom and swing cylinder cushion valves - an integrated cushion valve ensures smooth movement both horizontally and vertically, minimizing the shock that's transmitted to the opeartor when the backhoe arm hits its range limits.
- Front implement 4-position control valve - provides you with the ability to attach the front loader and other front-mounted implements quickly and easily.
- Reverse air flow - The radiator is positioned in the middle of the tractor rather than the front. So, airflow is taken in from the operator area and pushed towards the front of the hood, reducing overheating and preventing grass from getting in the radiator grill while also helping the operator stay cool.
- *Optional category I 3-point hitch
- *Optional front attachments include pallet fork and front blade.
- *Optional mechanical thumb available - a positionable mechanical thumb gives the BX25D the ability to grasp and move logs, landscaping materials, and other items with ease, greatly expanding the types of jobs you can do around your property.
The BX23S Kubota tractor loader backhoe is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.