BCS Attachment Fail Mower 30 inch
BCS Fail Mower Attachment 30"
The BCS “Blade Runner” flail mower is the heaviest-duty mowing attachment in the BCS fleet. Perfect for mowing cover crops for quick decomposition, the flail mower has 42 vertically rotating ‘Y’ blades that pulverize plant material into a fine pulp that is evenly spread across the mowing width.
The Blade Runner’s front bulkhead is designed for lifting itself depending on the flow of material to be worked, which can be thick brush, vines and saplings. Like the brush mower, it can mow anything it can bend, including saplings. A convenient control handle sets the cutting height from ½” to 4”, and retractable caster wheels allow for easier handling and transport. The mower rides on special side-mounted skids made of boron steel.
- 30'' width
- Dozens of vertically swinging 'Y' blades
- Convenient control handle to set cutting height from 1/2" to 4"
- Automatic opening and closing front deflector
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels
- Wear-resistant steel side skids
- Oil bath input gearbox with grease fittings on ball bearings
TheBCS Fail Mower 30 Inch Attachment is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
* Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.