Western 8.5 Fleet Flex Pro Western Snowplow has a powder-coated STEEL PRO-PLOW blade that is 29” tall
Four trip return springs help protect your plow and truck when striking an obstacle
Western 8.5' Fleet Flex Pro Snowplow with hand held controls
Price includes complete installation consisting of subframe mount, wiring harness and incab control.
Western 8.5' Fleet Flex Pro Snowplow with Hand Held Controls
The Western 8 1/2' Fleet Flex Pro Plow is designed specifically for the professional snowplow contractor. 29" blade height, quick attaching and detaching with Western Ultramount system, Ultrafinish™ baked-on powder coat now features a new epoxy primer to further enhance adhesion and corrosion resistance.
WESTERN 8.5' FLEET FLEX PRO SNOWPLOW FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Plow Blade Construction - The durable poly blade provides a slick surface for enhanced snow-rolling action and a maintenance-free surface. The steel blade features our high quality ULTRAFINISH™ powder coat surface. A 60-degree attack angle delivers balanced, clean-scraping performance, and a high carbon steel cutting edge comes standard to reduce wear and extend the life of the blade.
- Structural Reinforcement - Seven vertical ribs provide structural reinforcement for exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate blade twisting. The high-strength steel base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade. The 1" diameter pivot bolt secures the plow in place, ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly.
- Reliable Hydraulics - We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season.
- Trip Protection - Four heavy-duty coil springs protect your plow and truck by allowing the whole blade to trip when striking obstacles. The shock absorber reduces jarring and softens the blade return when tripping occurs, to extend the life of your truck and plow.
WESTERN 8.5' FLEET FLEX PRO SNOWPLOW SPECIFICATIONS:
- Blade Width - 8'6""
- Blade Height - 29"
- Blade Gauge - 11
- Weight - 686 lb
- Cutting Edges - 3/8" x 6"
- Trip Springs - 4
- Lift Cylinder - 1 1/2" x 8"
- Mount Type - UltraMount 2
* Plow package also available with joystick controller (IUTFFP85JPKG).
Find the Western 8.5 Fleet Flex Pro Snowplow IUTFFP85HPKG at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions excempted.