For the cleanest pass in any position, the MVP PLUS has a steel cover over the center hinge to prevent snow from being lost over the top.
•Eight vertical ribs and the exclusive POWER BAR provide exceptional torsional strength and rigidity
Western 8.5' Fleet Flex MVP Plus Snowplow with handheld controller
Price includes complete installation consisting of subframe mount, wiring harness and incab control.
Western 8.5' Fleet Flex MVP Plus Snowplow with Hand Held Controller
The MVP PLUS™ snow plow gives you the added productivity only a v-plow can. With super-fast hydraulics and trip-edge protection, the MVP PLUS is built for efficiency, durability and performance, so you can move more snow in fewer passes.
Western 8.5' Fleet Flex MVP Plus Snowplow Features Include:
- Plow Blade Construction - The 70-degree attack angle provides a clean scrape, and a high carbon steel cutting edge comes standard, reducing wear and extending the life of the blade.
- Structural Reinforcement - Six vertical ribs on the 7' 6" models and eight on the 8' 6" and 9' 6" models, combined with the exclusive WESTERN® POWER BAR, provide exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate blade twisting. The high-strength steel base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade. A 1" diameter steel center pin resides within a two connection point hinge, keeping the wings tight for optimal performance.
- Double-Acting Cylinders - As a standard feature on the MVP PLUS™, UltraLock double-acting cylinders allow the operator to use the v-plow in straight blade mode by locking the wings together instead of having to toggle each wing independently.
- Steel Center Gap Cover - For the cleanest pass in any position, the MVP PLUS™ v-plow has a snow control deflector over the center hinge to help prevent snow from being lost over the top.
- Reliable Hydraulics - We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season.
- Trip Protection - Each blade features independent trip edge design with heavy-duty coil springs for protection when encountering bumps and obstacles. Whether in V, scoop, or straight blade configuration, the trip edge helps protect the plow, the truck, and the operator.
Western 8.5' Fleet Flex MVP Plus Snowplow Specifications:
- Blade Width - 8'6"
- Blade Height - 29"
- Blade Gauge - 14
- Weight - 880 lb
- Cutting Edges - 3/8" x 6"
- Trip Springs - 4
- Lift Cylinder - 1 3/4" x 11"
- Mount Type - UltraMount 2
*Plow package also available with joystick controller (IUTFFMVPP85JPKG).
Find the Western 8.5 Fleet Flex MVP Plus Snowplow located at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omission exempted.