Designed to meet the demands of professional snow plowing, the powder-coated STEEL PRO-PLOW blade is 29” tall
Western IUTFFPY75HPKG Snowplow Intuative Controls
Western 7.5' Fleet Flex PRO Poly Snowplow with handheld controller
Price includes complete installation consisting of subframe mount, wiring harness and incab control.
Western 7.5' Fleet Flex PRO Poly Snowplow with Handheld Controller
When your customers are counting on you, you can count on the WESTERN® PRO-PLOW®Series 2 snow plow, one of the best-selling straight blades in the business. With the PRO-PLOW Series 2 on the front of your truck, you’ve got your customer’s back.
Western 7.5' Fleet Flex PRO Poly Snowplow Features Include:
- Plow Blade Construction - The rugged moldboard is 29" tall and comes in 11-gauge powder coated steel in 7' 6", 8', and 8' 6" widths. It is also available in 3/8" high-density polyethylene* in 7' 6" and 8' widths. The durable poly blade provides a slick surface for enhanced snow-rolling action and a maintenance-free surface. The steel blade features our high quality ULTRAFINISH™ powder coat surface. A 60-degree attack angle delivers balanced, clean-scraping performance, and a high carbon steel cutting edge comes standard to reduce wear and extend the life of the blade.
- Structural Reinforcement - Seven vertical ribs provide structural reinforcement for exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate blade twisting. The high-strength steel base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade. The 1" diameter pivot bolt secures the plow in place, ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly.
- Reliable Hydraulics - We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season.
- Trip Protection - Four heavy-duty coil springs protect your plow and truck by allowing the whole blade to trip when striking obstacles. The shock absorber reduces jarring and softens the blade return when tripping occurs, to extend the life of your truck and plow.
Western 7.5' Fleet Flex PRO Poly Snowplow Specifications:
- Blade Width - 7'6"
- Blade Height - 29"
- Blade Gauge - 3/8" Poly
- Weight - 677 lb
- Cutting Edges - 3/8" x 6"
- Trip Springs - 4
- Lift Cylinder - 1 1/2" x 8"
- Mount Type - UltraMount 2
*Plow package also available with joystick controller (IUTFFPY75JPKG).
Find the Western 7.5 Fleet Flex Pro Poly Snowplow IUTFFPY75HPKG at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.