Western 10' Heavyweight plow - Six vertical ribs provide structural reinforcement. Adjustable cast iron disc shoes and a ½” x 6” high-carbon steel cutting edge are standard
Choose between the CabCommand hand-held control option, or the solenoid joystick
The HEAVYWEIGHT comes standard with a set of wheels to help maneuver the blade when attaching it to your truck or removed from the vehicle
The ULTRAFINISH™ baked on powder-coat provides the best protection against wear and rust in the industry
Western 10' Heavyweight Plow with hand held control
The plow price includes complete installation consisting of subframe mount, wiring harness and incab control.
This 10' Western Heavyweight Snow Plow is made for use on trucks in the 14,000-27,000 GVW range. Designed for light municipal plowing applications like local streets, parks, county roads, parking lots and more.
- 33" tall powder-coated steel blade
- six vertical ribs - provide structural reinforcement
- Adjustable cast iron disc shoes and a ½” x 6” high-carbon steel cutting edge are standard
- The Ultrafinish™ baked on powder-coat provides the best protection against wear and rust in the industry
- Designed with the Western UniMount® Attachment System, allowing for quick attach and detaching.
Find the Western 10' Heavy Weight Snowplow IUHW10HPKG at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissons exempted. Price shown is with handheld controls.