Toro 36002 SnowMaster 724QXE Snowblower
Innovative joystick control allows you to change chute direction and angle quickly and easily, on the go
Tall, open auger housing, free of obstacles reduces clogging in deep snow. The all steel rotor has a (1) helical design which quickly breaks up and gathers snow to the (2) center section that throws snow far through it's tall chute opening.
Beveled Chute Design - For an efficient snow throw stream
Toro’s innovative Personal Pace® self propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed.
Automatic Steering - Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required
Toro Snowmaster 36002 11 inch deep lug tires - Directional deep lug wheels for added traction.
Toro Snowmaster Snowblower Unibody Frame - Added durability with a one piece welded frame
3-year Limited Warranty and Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life.
Toro 36002 SnowMaster 724QXE Snowthrower
Product must be picked up in-store.
Toro SnowMaster 724 QXE Two-Stage Snowblower
The Toro SnowMaster 724 QXE Snowblower Model 36002 is equipped with a 212cc Toro engine 4-cycle OHV engine and can throw snow up to 40', creating a clearing width of 24". This NEW SnowMaster delivers impressive power, unprecedented maneuverability and streamlined, user-friendly controls.
Toro's SnowMaster™ snowblowers have the impressive power of a two-stage to handle the deep, end-of-driveway snow, yet they handle like a lightweight, single-stage snowblower. Best of all, these snowblowers clear snow clean down to the pavement! Ideally used to clear 6-12" of snow at a time on a driveway made of concrete or asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4-10 cars
Toro SnowMaster 724 QXE Snowblower Features Include:
- In-Line Two-Stage Auger Technology - Tall, open auger housing, free of obstacles reduces clogging in deep snow. The all steel rotor has a helical design which quickly breaks up and gathers snow to the centre that thrown snow far through its tall chute opening.
- Electric Start
- Automatic Steering - Allows for smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain - no triggers or levers required.
- Quick Stick Chute Control - Quickly and easily change chute direction and chute deflection with one simple, integrated control
- Beveled Chute Design - Clear snow 25% more per minute*. The beveled chute and taller chute height, allow for a cleaner plume and farther throwing distance.
- Drive System - Personal Pace Self Propel; automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed.
- Compression Loaded Scraper - Clean snow down to the pavement like no other two-stage can. Compression loaded scraper follows the terrain of the area you want to clear.
- Unibody Frame - The one-piece welded frame adds durability for tackling those tough snow situations.
- Tires - The 11" Deep Lug Directional tires are designed with the perfect combination of tread pattern, depth and spacing to dig into the snow giving you solid traction.
Toro SnowMaster 724 QXE Snowblower Specifications:
- Engine - 212cc Toro engine 4-cycle OHV engine
- Auger System - In-Line 2-Stage - 10" Diameter
- Chute Control - Quick Shoot
- Clearing Width - 24" with Snow Cut Depth of 18"
- Ignition - Electric Start
- Throw Distance - Up to 40' / 12 m
- Fuel Capacity - 2.2 L
- Weight - 125 lbs
- Warranty - 3-Year Limited *See owners manual for more details
Find this Toro SnowMaster 724 QXE Snowthrower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.