Toro PowerMax 826OXE 2-Stage Snowblower Model 38805
Quick Stick® Chute Control
Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS)
Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase
Electric Start Standard
Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life
3-Year Limited Warranty
Toro 38805 Power Max HD 826OXE Two Stage Electric Start Snowthrower
Product must be picked up in-store.
The Toro Power Max HD 826OXE Two-Stage Electric Start Snowthrower, Model 38805 is equipped with a 252cc TORO Premium 4-cycle OHV engine and can throw snow up to 45'. Creates a clearing width of 26". Weight: 243lbs.
- Electric start standard for hot starts on the coldest days - Comes eqiupped with electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind
- 6 forward speeds & 2 reverse
- PowerMax Auger System - Regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance.
- SubZero Material Guaranteed for life - the discharge chute, deflector and impeller cover are made of a rugged high density sub zero material that's durable and stays flexible even down to -75degrees C.
- Commerical-Grade Auger Gearcase - Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Quick Stick Chute Control - Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control
- One-Hand Interlock -Convenient levers allow one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to shift speed or adjust chute without stopping the snowthrower
Find this Toro Power Max HD 826OXE Two-Stage Electric Start Snowthrower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.