Toro 37779 Two-stage 724OE Snowblower
Electric Start Standard
Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS)
Hardened Gear Box Gears
Quick Stick® Chute Control
Durable One-Piece Frame
Deep Lug Tires
Locking Control Handles
Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life
3-Year Limited Warranty
Toro 37779 Power Max 724OE Two-Stage Electric Start Snowthrower
SOLD OUT FOR 2018
The Toro Power Max 724OE Two-Stage Electric Start Snowblower, Model 37779 is equipped with a 205cc Briggs & Stratton engine 4-cycle OHV engine and can throw snow up to 40'. Creates a clearing width of 24". Weight: 172lbs.
- Electric start standard for hot starts on the coldest days - Comes eqiupped with electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind
- 6 forward speeds & 2 reverse
- PowerMax Auger System - Regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance.
- SubZero Material Guaranteed for life - the discharge chute, deflector and impeller cover are made of a rugged high density sub zero material that's durable and stays flexible even down to -75degrees C.
- Hardened Grear Box Gears - The Toro Power Max uses speacial hardened gears that can handle the toughest snow conditions.
- Quick Stick Chute Control - Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control
- One-Hand Interlock -Convenient levers allow one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to shift speed or adjust chute without stopping the snowthrower
Find this Toro Power Max 724OE Two-Stage Electric Start Snowblower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.