Toro 38472 Power Clear 518ZR Snowblower with Recoil Star
Power Curve® Technology
Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine
Locking Zip Deflector Power Clear
2-Year Full Warranty
2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty
Toro 38472 Power Clear 518ZR Recoil Start Snowthrower
SOLD OUT FOR 2018
The Toro Power Clear 518ZR Recoil Start Snowthrower is compact and lightweight, making it perfect for clearing walks and driveways down to the pavement. Strong enough for bigger snowfalls, yet easy to handle!
- Toro Premium Cycle OHV Engine - The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Power Curve Technology - This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Locking Zip Deflector - Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks in to any angle in less than a second–with just a touch of your hand.
- Auger System - Power Curve Rotor
- Throw Distance - Up to 25' / 8 m
- Capacity per Minute - Up to 1100 lbs
- Chute Control - Chute-Mounted Handle
- Clearing Width - 18" (45.7 cm)
- Drive System - Rotor Propelled
- Engine - 99cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Displacement - 99cc
- Fuel Capacity - 1.3 L
- Ignition - Recoil Start
- Scraper- Stationary
- Starter - Recoil
- Starting Guarantee - 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty (Residential only) See in store for details.
- Warranty - 2 Years Full Warranty. See in store for details.
Find the Toro Power Clear 518ZR Recoil Start Snowthrower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.