Toro PowerClear 721 R-C Single Stage Recoil Start Snowthrower Model 38751
Toro Premium Engine
Reflective Ergonomic Handle
Extended Life Paddles
Heavy-duty Drive Belt
Power Curve® Technology
Power Propel® System
1 -Year Commercial Warranty
Toro 38751 Power Clear 721 R-C Single Stage Recoil Start Snowthrower
Toro Power Clear 721 R-C Recoil Start Single-Stage Snowblower
The Toro Power Clear 721 R-C Recoil Start Snowblower has a new improved Toro premium 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine and has a 21" clearing width. This machine can throw snow up to 35'.
Toro Power Clear 721 R-C Snowblower Features Include:
- Power Propel™ Drive System: Heavy-duty rotor paddles continuously contact the ground, propelling the machine forward when the rotor is engaged, while clearing snow right down to the pavement. Serious results without serious work.
- Power Curve System: This innovative technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing, moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Featuring a wider heavy duty drive belt to transfer more torque and maximize life.
- The handle has been reinforced with four bolts for maximum rigidity compared to other models with only two. Also, the reflective handle decals offer increased visibility in low light situations.
- The extended life paddles are designed to last over twice as long as Toro's standard paddles which means less downtime.
Toro Power Clear 721 R-C Snowblower Specifications:
- Engine - Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle
- Auger System - Power Curve Rotor
- Chute Control - Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved Steel w/Friction Deflector
- Clearing Width - 21"
- Drive System - Power Propel Self-Propel
- Starter - Recoil Start
- Throw Distance - Up to 35' / 11 m
- Scraper - Pivoting
- Weight - 84 lbs
- Warranty - 2-Year Full (Residential Only) 1-Year Limited (Commercial)*See owners manual for more details
Find the Toro Power Clear 721 R-C Recoil Start Snowblower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.