Toro 38700 Power Broom with Recoil Start
Toros amazing Rotary Power Broom model 38700
Toro's Power Broom removes snow right down to the pavement
This power broom from Toro is perfect for commercial applications
Toro Power Broom side shot of snow removal process.
Toro Power Broom
Toro Power Broom easily brushes away grass clippings and debris
Toro 38700 Power Rotary Broom
The maneuverable, versatile and durable multi-purpose Toro Rotary Power Broom model 38700 is equipped with a 208cc Kohler Command Pro Multi Season engine and a 36" broom width. This power broom is ideal for commercial operation in all seasons. Applications range from brushing away snow to clearing debris and dethatching grass. Weight: 350lbs.
- Power Steering - Wheels can be disengaged independantly or simultanously with trigger controls, making turning, reversing and steering an easy task.
- Variable Speed - Commercial variable speed transmission allows you to shift on the fly with 6 forward speeds & 2 reverse.
- Independant Control Levers - Control levers for broom engagement and ground drive allows you to engage and disengage the broom at any point while you are driving.
- Pin Height of Brush System - The unique pin-of-height system allows for precision height adjustment up to 1/8" increments, eliminating brush and surface damage
- Broom Angle Adjustments - An easy to use thumb latch lets you change the angle of your broom by 20 degrees in either direction, allowing you to sweep the snow away from your path. Simply press and angle!
- Kohler 208cc Command Pro Multi Season Engine - Features a four stage cyclonic air filtration system that keeps debris out of the engine. The air filter cover can easily rotate 180 degrees to recycle heat when used in the winter.
- Ask us about the many attachments and accessories available for this unit.
Find this Toro 38700 Power Broom at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.