Toro 1500 Power Curve Snowblower
Zip deflector allows user to change the direction and lock in the angle to throw snow where you want
power curve system -this patented technology with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing, moves snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging
wheels for better snow gripping action
Folding handles for easy compact storage
Virtually maintenance free!
QWIK KEY StartingQuick style start button that doubles as a key.
Power Curve Top view
Toro 38371 1500 Power Curve Electric Snowthrower 15" width
The Toro 1500 Power Curve Electric Snowthrower, Model 38371 is a compact, light-weight machine that clears a 15" wide path and throws snow up to 25'. It weighs just 25lbs and with Qwik-key starting it eliminates the need for gas and oil.
- Power Curve System - This innovative technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing, moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging.
- Directional Control Handle - Direction control handle doubles as a handle to easily transport the unit from patios, decks, and stairs.
- Zip deflector - change the direction and lock in the angle to throw snow where you want
- larger 6" wheels - allows for more snow-gripping action
- Quik-key Starting - Quick style start button that doubles as a key.
- Ergonomic Handle - Full-bail ergonomic handle offers intuitive operation with either hand.
- Weight - 25lbs
- 2 Year Full Warranty - This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See in store for details
Find the Toro 1500 Power Curve Electric Snowthrower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.