STIHL TSA 230 Lithium-Ion Battery-Powered Cut-Off Saw
Price is for unit only. Battery and chargers are additional cost.
Product must be picked up in-store.
The STIHL TSA 230 Battery-Powered Cut-Off Saw is the world’s first battery-powered cut-off machine. With a 230 mm (9”) cutting wheel and emission-free cordless technology ensures clean work both indoors and outdoors. Its light and compact design with ergonomic handle allows for ease of use and comfortable operation. Equipped with a standard-fitted water connection and an optional accessory for attaching a vacuum cleaner to ensure effective dust control when cutting, this machine is the new favourite tool for construction and renovation projects. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Cutting Wheel: 9"
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 2.75"
- Approximate Running Time: 15 minutes (with AP 180 battery), 75 minutes (with AR 900 battery)
- Low-Maintenance Motor Technology: The EC motor with maintenance-free belt drive and enclosed control unit provides durability and low maintenance.
- STIHL EC-Motor: The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
- Ergonomic Handle: The ergonomically curved handle provides a secure grip in any working position and allows for precise handling.
- Water Valve: The water connection is easy to use, saves space and is ergonomically integrated into the TSA 230 for optimal dust control.
Battery and Chargers:
Lithium-ion Battery (sold separately) - there are 3 batteries to choose from:
Charger (sold separately) - there are 3 chargers to choose from:
Find the STIHL TSA 230 Lithium-Ion Battery Powered Cut-Off Saw at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit only. Battery and charger are sold seperately.