Rescue Saw MS 461-R
engine builds up enormous power even at medium speeds
The 76.5cc engine power gives the carbide tipped chain sufficient feed force to cut into roofs and walls
Infinitely adjustable depth stop for cutting depths between 0 - approx. 20 cm
special chain with surface reinforcement of tungsten carbide and cobalt
An impact-resistant electronic ignition system ensures easy starting and smooth running of the engine
STIHL Rescue Saw MS 461-R 76.5kW
Product must be picked up in-store.
This STIHL MS 461-R Magnum is a Rescue Chainsaw designed specifically for the requirements of the emergency services.
The 76.5cc engine power gives the carbide tipped chain sufficient feed force to cut into roofs and walls. An impact-resistant electronic ignition system ensures easy starting and smooth running of the engine.
This saw is available with either a 3/8" or .404 pitch chain. *Price shown is for unit with 3/8 pitch chain. The .404 pitch chain is an extra $100.00.
- Cutting ventilation openings in flat roofs and cladding structures during fire-fighting missions to allow smoke, toxic gases and heat to escape - this is an important supplement to forced ventilation.
- Searching for the seat of a fire, particularly in the case of smoldering fires in the roofs of industrial buildings.
- Cutting access gaps in multiple wall structures.
- Cutting panes of glass.
Materials that can be cut include the following:
- Armoured glass - train windows
- Sheet steel
- Copper or aluminium sheet
- Roofing felt
- Wooden structures with nails
- Light Masonry (drywall, hardboard)
- Aluminium roll-up doors
Find the STIHL MS 461-R Magnum Rescue saw at Kooy Brothers Eqiupment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue, Toronto Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit with 3/8 Pitch chain.