STIHL MS 362C-M VW Professional Chainsaw with heated handles and carburetor 59.0cc
STIHL MS362C-MVW Professional Chainsaw with heated handles and carburetor 59.0cc 16" bar
*Also available in 18", 20" and 24" bar lengths.
Product must be picked up in-store.
This STIHL MS 362 C-M VW Professional Chainsaw features stratified scavenging engine technology which reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and fullfils all emission regulations, plus heated handles and carburetor for optimal performance under the most extreme weather conditions. This unit also features a new long-life air filtration system, an advanced anti-vibration system and an excellent power-to-weight ratio. This chain saw is the perfect unit for demanding professionals for daily forest work.
- STIHL M-Tronic (M) - Fully electronic controlled ignition timing and fuel metering system. The engine management STIHL M-Tronic (M) system ensures optimum engine performance, constant maximum speed and excellent acceleration. Manual carburetor adjustments are not necessary.
- Heated carburetor (V) - By changing the chain saw from summer to winter operation, the intake air is pre-heated over the engine fins. This ensures that the carburetor does not ice up and you can continue working in freezing temperatures.
- Heated handles (W) - More comfort in cold weather. The heated handles (W) can be engaged with a switch on the left handle as required.
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Reduced-emission engine technology - 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Advanced combustion technology - Four overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result is lower fuel consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range
- Pre-separation air filtration system - STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- STIHL ElastoStart - STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user's joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Tool free filler cap - Special catches on the fuel and oil tanks for easy opening and locking without the need for tools
- Decompression valve - The decompression valve is part of the easy starting system. The valve should be pressed before starting to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic; it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- Compensator - This controller in the carburetor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburetor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Ematic chain lubrication system - The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption by up to 50%.
- Side chain tensioner - The tensioning screw can be found on the side of chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
- Variable-displacement oil pump - The exact chain oil output can be adjusted manually for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
- Weight - 13.2 lbs
The STIHL MS 362 C-MVW Professional Chainsaw with M-Tronic and 16" bar is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit with 16" bar length.