MS 661 C-M Magnum STIHL Chainsaw
MS 661 C-M Magnum Powerful Extremely Fast Cutting Professional Chainsaw
STIHL MS 661 C-M in use
STIHL MS 661 C-M Magnum High Power, Fast Cutting Professional Chainsaw 91.1cc 20" bar
Also available with normal bars in lengths of; 24", 28", 32", 32" and 36".Please inquire for pricing. * Price shown is for unit with a 20" bar
Product must be picked up in-store.
The MS 661 C-M chainsaw is equipped with cutting-edge technologies for the best possible performance for the logging and harvesting industries. It boasts a low power-to-weight ratio and is the lightest chain saw in its engine displacement class. The extra powerful and efficient delayed stratified scavenging engine allows you to work effectively, thanks to its high cutting performance and low emissions.
It features the M-Tronic™ fully electronic engine management system, which uses a microchip to control the engine’s ignition timing and fuel supply, taking into account variables such as temperature, fuel quality and elevation. Take it to the max, with minimum effort.
- 16.3lbs weight
- STIHL M-Tronic - Fully electronic controlled ignition timing and fuel metering system. The engine management STIHL M-Tronic (M) system ensures optimum engine performance, constant maximum speed and excellent acceleration. Manual carburetor adjustments are not necessary
- Heated carburetor - By changing the chain saw from summer to winter operation, the intake air is pre-heated over the engine fins. This ensures that the carburetor does not ice up and you can continue working in freezing temperatures.
- STIHL Elasto Start - STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user's joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Anti vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Decompression Valve - The decompression valve is part of the easy starting system. The valve should be pressed before starting to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic; it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- Compensator - This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power.
- Ematic chain lubrication system - The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption by up to 50%.
- Side Chain Tensioner - The tensioning screw can be found on the side of chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
- Tool Free filler caps - Special catches on the fuel and oil tanks for easy opening and locking without the need for tools
- Single Lever Master Control - All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Variable-displacement Oil Pump - The exact chain oil output can be adjusted manually for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
The STIHL MS 661 C-M Magnum Chainsaw with 20" bar is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omission exempted. Price shown is for unit with 20" bar length.