Fully electronic controlled ignition timing and fuel metering system
Heated Carburetor ensures that the carburettor does not ice up and you can continue working in freezing temperatures
STIHL has developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
Reduced emission engine technology
Advanced combustion technology - lower fuel consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range
The decompression valve is part of the easy starting system
More comfort in cold weather. The heated handles (W) can be engaged with a switch on the left handle as required.
This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged
The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails.
STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventiona
STIHL MS 441 C-M VW Chainsaw with 16" bar
*Bar lengths also available in: 18", 20", 24", 28" and a 28" lightweight bar
Product must be picked up in-store.
The MS 441 C-M Arctic™ is STIHL’s most state-of-the-art chain saw model featuring M-Tronic, a fully electronic engine management system that intelligently compensates for variations in altitude, temperature and fuel quality by automatically monitoring and adjusting the fuel-air mix for optimal performance in all conditions. Equipped with an advanced anti-vibration system, plus heated handles and carburetor, even the most demanding jobs have never been easier under the most extreme weather conditions.
- 14.8lbs weight
- STIHL M-Tronic (M) - Fully electronic controlled ignition timing and fuel metering system. The engine management STIHL M-Tronic (M) system ensures optimum engine performance, constant maximum speed and excellent acceleration. Manual carburetor adjustments are not necessary.
- Anti vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Reduced emission engine technology - 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Heated Carburetor - By changing the chain saw from summer to winter operation, the intake air is pre-heated over the engine fins. This ensures that the carburettor does not ice up and you can continue working in freezing temperatures.
- Advanced Combustion Technology - Four overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result is lower fuel consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- Pre-separation air filtration system - Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- Decompression Valve - The decompression valve is part of the easy starting system. The valve should be pressed before starting to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic; it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- Tool Free filler caps - Special catches on the fuel and oil tanks for easy opening and locking without the need for tools
- Heated handles - More comfort in cold weather. The heated handles (W) can be engaged with a switch on the left handle as required
- Compensator - This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power.
- Ematic chain lubrication system - The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption by up to 50%.
- Side Chain Tensioner - The tensioning screw can be found on the side of chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
- Single Lever Master Control - All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- STIHL Elasto Start - STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user's joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Variable-displacement Oil Pump - The exact chain oil output can be adjusted manually for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
Other bar lengths available include; 18", 20", 24", 28" and a 28" lightweight bar
Find the STIHL MS 441 C-M VW chainsaw with 16" bar at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit with a 16" bar.