MS 170 STIHL chainsaw
MS 170 left view
STIHL MS 170 STIHL Chainsaw
All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever
Compensator - This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged.
The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails.
Stihl MS 170 Chainsaw 30.1cc WITH 16" Bar
STIHL SAVINGS! SALE PRICE IS VALID UNTIL JULY 31, 2018
Product must be picked up in-store.
30.1cc STIHL chainsaw with 16" bar is a a light, powerful chain saw for homeowner use. Combining the advanced technology, ergonomic design and safety features found in STIHL professional chain saws, this unit is perfect for cutting firewood, trimming small trees and general clean-up tasks around the home or cottage. A professional quality saw for a great price.
- 30.1cc displacement
- Side Chain Tensioner - The tensioning screw can be found on the side of chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
- Quick Chain Adjuster - After releasing the sprocket cover the chain can be adjusted using a thumb wheel without the need for tools.
- Single Lever Master Control - All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever
- Anti-vibration System - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- E-matic Chain Lubrication System - ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption by up to 50%.
- Weight: 8.6lbs
- Compensator - This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
The STIHL MS 170 chainsaw with 16" bar is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd, located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit with 16" bar length.