STIHL KM 56 RC-E Kombi System
The loop handle is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots
Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation
The quick-release coupling allows the KombiSystem to be quickly dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage – and then re-assembled quickly without tools
Reduced Emissions Engine Technology - more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
With a split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling, the KombiSystem is highly versatile, easily transported and easy to
STIHL KM 56 RC-E Kombi System with Easy2Start 27.2cc
The 27.2cc low-emission STIHL KM 56 RC-E allows the user to mix and match attachments (sold separately) for a range of tasks including trimming, cultivating, edging, pruning, sweeping and much more. Perfect for tasks around the home and light landscaping jobs. Featuring STIHL's Easy2Start system and a new simplified starting procedure that helps prevent flooding, there’s no longer a need for a strong, fast pull of the starting cord. Weighs 9.5lbs.
*STIHL KombiMotors and STIHL KombiSystem attachments are sold separately.
- Patented Low Emission, Fuel-Efficient Engine reduces exhaust emissions while saving on fuel costs.
- Multi-Function Control Handle delivers easy access to ON/OFF and throttle controls on one comfortable handle. This makes it easy to use without the operator’s hand ever leaving the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Ergonomic Design reduces fatigue and enables comfortable operation.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Adjustable Front Handle and Harness can be positioned for optimal comfort.
- Quick-Release Coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be assembled quickly and without tools.
- 13 Optional, Interchangeable Attachments allow you to trim, edge, prune, clean up and more.
- Easy-Access Air Filter allows for easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-on-Steel Centrifugal Clutch helps reduce slippage and provides durable, long-lasting wear.
- Built-in Hanger in the rear for easy storage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock helps prevent accidental acceleration.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Long-Life Engine Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- Purge Pump Primer enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, providing easier starts.
- Upright Fuel Tank with Retainer Cap for easy fueling in the field.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
*Price shown is for power head only. Attachments sold separately.
Find the KM56 RC-E STIHL Kombi System at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for powerhead only. Weight is without fuel.