STIHL HT 101 Telescopic Pole Pruner
STIHL 4 MIX engine
STIHL anti-vibration system
multi function control handle
optional harness/shoulder strap
STIHL HT 101 Telescoping Pole Pruner with 12" cutting attachment
Product must be picked up in-store.
STIHL HT 101 Telescoping Pole Pruner
This 31.4cc STIHL HT 101 pole pruner is a powerful unit with a telescopic shaft.
STIHL HT 101 Telescoping Pole Pruner Features Include:
- 31.4cc STIHL 4-MIX® engine - providing more than enough power to get the job done, the STIHL 4-MIX® engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Extendable shaft - can adjust from 8’ 8’’ to 12’ 8’’ and can reach branches up to 16’ off the ground.
- Overall length with bar and chain - 270cm-390cm
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle - This houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Decompression system - The decompression system allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed.
- Manual fuel pump (purger) - A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Power Output - 1.05kW
- Weight - 16.8lbs
The STIHL HT 101 telescoping pole pruner is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.