STIHL HT 101 Telescopic Pole Pruner
STIHL 4 MIX engine
STIHL anti-vibration system
multi function control handle
optional harness/shoulder strap
STIHL HT 101 Telescoping Pole Pruner with 12" cutting attachment
Product must be picked up in-store.
STIHL HT 101 telescoping pole pruner
This 31.4cc STIHL HT 101 pole pruner is a powerful unit with telescopic shaft.
- 31.4cc STIHL 4-MIX® engine - providing more than enough power to get the job done, the STIHL 4-MIX® engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Extendable shaft - can adjust from 8’ 8’’ to 12’ 8’’ and can reach branches up to 16’ off the ground.
- Overall length with bar and chain - 270cm-390cm
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle - This houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Decompression system - The decompression system allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed.
- Manual fuel pump (purger) - A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Power Output: 1.05kW
- Weight: 16.8lbs
- Optional comfort harness (sold separately) - provides uniform load distribution over the shoulders for maximum comfort,
The STIHL HT 101 telescoping pole pruner is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.