STIHL GS 461 Concrete Cutter
GS 461 Rock Boss Concrete Cutter
The GS461 in action
STIHL GS 461 in use
HD2 filter -Long-life air filtration system with HD2 filter and auxiliary filter
Chain tensioning is fast and easy. Makes mounting the bar and chain and easy task
36 GBM diamond abrasive chain with pre-sharpened diamond segments which do not have to be sharpened during cutting
Rollomatic G Guide Bar - Guide bar is designed to provide optimum water flow to chain, in order to enhance performance and prolong chain's life
Water hose valve is located directly on the saw for easy water hook-up. Valve is slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt and dust on the construction site.
Chain Sprocket Cover with Water Management - Well designed water circuit for effiicient use of the rinsing water with strategically placed water outlets to route water to the cut
The engine housing rubber protection simply protect the crankcase from damage
STIHL GS 461 Rock Boss Concrete Cutting Saw 76.5cc
**4 models to choose from, including 2 economy models.
This 76.5cc STIHL GS 461 Rock Boss Concrete Cutter is built for freehand cutting of construction materials, such as concrete, natural stone, building blocks, sewage pipes, water supply lines, ductile iron and general masonry. This machine allows cutting precision, such as contour, corner and hole cutting to a depth of 16”. There’s no need for complex and costly tool attachments and intensive manual work. This high cutting performance concrete cutter reduces possible cutting errors and helps to save time on the construction site. This unit is lightweight (18.1lbs) and offers easy handling, an ergonomic design and efficient water usage.
- Delayed stratified scavenging engine - fewer emissions and reduces fuel consumption by up to 20%
- 30% better cutting performance over the competition
- Long life air filtration system with HD2 filter - designed specifically for the concrete cutting application
- Specially designed 16" Rollomatic G Guide Bar and 36 GBM Diamond Abraisive Chain - easy to mount guide bar and chain, robust clamp bolt for durability, guide bar is designed to provide optimum water flow to chain, pre sharpened diamond segments
- Chain sprocket cover - strategically placed water outlets to route water to the cut, side chain guide, captive nuts
- Side Chain Tensioner - chain tensioning is fast and easy, easy to mount guide bar and chain
- Rubber Protection of Engine Housing
- Water Hose Valve - slightly raised design protects the mahine from dirt and dust on a construction site
- The STIHL Diamond abraisive chain is designed for cutting the following materials: concrete, reinforced concrete (with rebar up to 1/2"), cinder blocks, masonry including bricks and asphalt (and soft stone such as sandstone).
- Chain life - varies greatly on aggregates and steel reinforcement.
- This unit must be used with water at a minimum of 1.5bar (22psi) while cutting.
Find the STIHL GS 461 Rock Boss Concrete Saw at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown is for unit with 16" bar length.