STIHL FS 56 RC-E Trimmer
STIHL's Easy-to-Start System - designed to make starting STIHL products easier. A quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start
Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited
The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses
The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
Upright translucent fuel tank
STIHL FS 56 RC-E Fuel Efficient Brushcutter / Trimmer
Product must be picked up in-store. Order number and government issued ID matching buyers credit card must be provided when picking up order.
STIHL FS 56 RC-E Fuel Efficient Brushcutter
More power, less emissions. Features a high-performance, fuel-efficient engine that runs cleaner and smoother and provides about 5% more power than the FS 55 R. When it’s not squeezing every last ounce of performance from its upright fuel tank, this straight-shaft grass trimmer keeps the weeds at bay, thanks to its AUTOCUT® cutting head. For comfort, performance and maneuverability, this trimmer hits the sweet spot.
STIHL FS 56 RC-E Fuel Efficient Brushcutter Features Includes:
- Easy-to-Start Technology - With its simple, reliable and convenient starting procedure with a momentary stop switch which automatically returns to the start position, this trimmer is always at the ready to get to work.
- Adjustable Front Handle - The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort
- Shoulder Strap Carrying System - Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft - Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing - Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls all located on handle
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob - Helps prevent damage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock - Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover - Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables - Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy duty Steel-on-steel Clutch - Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected spark plug that is easy to change
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler - Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank - Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Purge Pump Primer - By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Loop Handle - Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
- Weight - 10.6lbs
Find the STIHL FS 56 RC-E fuel efficient Brushcutter at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.