STIHL BT 45 Hand Auger
STIHL BT 45 hand drill or planting auger
STIHL BT 45 hand drill
close up of engine
2 speed gear box on BT45
BT45 in action
STIHL BT45 anti-vibration system
STIHL BT 45 Hand Drill/Planting Auger
Product must be picked up in-store.
The STIHL BT 45 is a powerful multi purpose tool that can be used as a hand drill or a planting auger. This unit is lightweight and features a two-speed gearbox with reverse gear, throttle lock and a quick release keyless chuck. Ergonomic design makes it easy to operate, and the optional core drilling kit makes it adaptable to many applications. Keyed chuck also available.
Perfect for work on buildings, docks, outbuildings, retaining walls or use auger for landscaping projects like mass plantings or deep root fertilization. The small, compact landscaping auger helps you work large amounts of soil more quickly and with less fatigue.
- 27.2cc engine - The lightweight gas-powered engine goes where electric models don't so you can work in more remote areas
- Two Speed Gearbox - Two-speed gearbox with reverse gear for releasing jammed drill bits
- Anti-vibration system - The anti-vibration system effectively absorbs vibration from the engine and rotating cutting tool to keep the handles virtually vibration-free
- Primer bulb and throttle lock make it easy to start.
- Weight - 10.6 lbs.
- Drill speed - 1st gear - 663rpm, 2nd gear - 1.972rpm and reverse - 590rpm
Find this STIHL BT 45 hand drill/planting auger at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
* Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.