STIHL FS 50 C-E Line Trimmer
STIHL FS 50 C-E perfect for homeowner use!
STIHL Easy2Start™ (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force
More power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions
Multi function control handle
Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go!
Loop handle is ideal for working in areas where space is limited.
STIHL 27.2cc Low Emission, Easy2Start Curved Shaft Line Trimmer FS 50 C-E
Product must be picked up in-store. Order number and government issued ID matching buyers credit card must be provided when picking up order.
STIHL FS 50 C-E 27.2cc Curved Shaft Line Trimmer
The STIHL FS 50 C-E 27.2cc Curved Shaft Line Trimmer is part of a new generation of light, ergonomic trimmers, featuring stratified scavenging engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%! This unit is a perfectly balanced light trimmer with Easy2Start™.
STIHL FS 50 Curved Shaft Line Trimmer Features include:
- Engine - Advanced low-emission 27.2cc engine
- STIHL Easy2Start™ - A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- TapActionTM AUTOCUT® C 5-2 cutting head - for easy line refilling
- Stop switch - which automatically returns to start position for easier operation
- 2-stroke reduced-emission engine technology - 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Simplified starting system - Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Loop handle - Ideal for working in areas where space is limited. (e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.)
- Multi-function control handle - Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle
- Weight - 9.9lbs
Find the STIHL FS 50 C-E Curved Shaft Line Trimmer at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.