SnowEx AccuSpray VSS-3000 In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer
SnowEx VSS-3000 In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer
SnowEx 300 gallon AccuSpray In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer VSS-3000
With a capacity of 300 gallons, the VSS-3000 with 84" boom is SnowEx’s largest de-icing sprayer. It accommodates the most demanding needs and can spray any brine solution on the market. The VSS-3000 features 3-position nozzles, a spray wand and multi-zone controls. The polyethylene tank also contains baffles for minimizing liquid surges.
- Patented polyethylene tank — eliminates corrosion
- 300 gallon capacity
- Completely electric powered – no engines
- Exclusive zone spraying system — activate spray for any combination of nozzles (boom, left curb, right curb and spray wand)
- 3-position spray nozzles in boom (select triple-stream, single-stream or wide-fan)
- Commercial-strength spray wand attaches to 100 feet of hose on a heavy-duty 100-foot capacity retractable reel (optional)
- 50-foot hose and manual reel standard on VSS-1000
- Models for use with utility vehicles, pickup trucks and larger flatbed and dump trucks
- Cab-mounted controller
- 2-year warranty
- Spraying Width: up to 25' (7.6 m)
- Spraying Material: All de-Icing and anti-Icing liquids
- Spraying Volume: Up to 30 gallons per acre. With 8' boom, maximum application is 20 gallons per lane mile @ 15 mph for de-icing (pre-storm). (Not for multi-lane highway use.)
- Weight (Empty): 520 lbs. (235.9 kg)
- Overall Length: 94" (238.8 cm) x Overall Height: 68" (172.7 cm) x Overall Width: 82" boom (208.3 cm).
Find this SnowEx AccuSpray VSS-3000 In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.