SnowEx AccuSpray VSS-2000 In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer
SnowEx De-Icing Sprayer VSS-2000
SnowEx 200 Gallon AccuSpray In-Bed De-Icing Sprayer VSS-2000
SnowEx 200Ggallon AccuSpray In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer VSS-2000
The electric-powered VSS-2000 de-icing sprayer from SnowEx with 84" boom has a 200-gallon capacity. It comes with 3-position de-icing nozzles and a spray wand, which are all managed by a multi-zone controller. This setup is perfect for any contractor looking to offer liquid anti-icing and de-icing services.
SnowEx AccuSpray In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer Features Include:
- Patented polyethylene tank - eliminates corrosion
- 200 gallon capacity
- Completely electric powered – no engines
- Exclusive zone spraying system - activate spray for any combination of nozzles (boom, left curb, right curb and spray wand)
- 3-position spray nozzles in boom (select triple-stream, single-stream or wide-fan)
- Commercial-strength spray wand attaches to 100 feet of hose on a heavy-duty 100-foot capacity retractable reel (optional)
- 50-foot hose and manual reel standard on VSS-1000
- Models for use with utility vehicles, pickup trucks and larger flatbed and dump trucks
- Cab-mounted controller
- 2-year warranty
- Spraying Width - up to 25' (7.6 m)
- Spraying Material - All de-Icing and anti-Icing liquids
- Spraying Volume - Up to 30 gallons per acre. With 8' boom, maximum application is 20 gallons per lane mile @ 15 mph for de-icing (pre-storm). (Not for multi-lane highway use.)
- Weight (Empty) - 450 lbs.
- Overall Length - 88"
- Overall Height 64"
- Overall Width - 82" boom
Find this SnowEx AccuSpray VSS-2000 In-Bed De-Icing Sprayer at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.