SnowEx AccuSpray VSS-1000 In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer
Shown here on a Kubota RTV
SnowEx VSS-1000 de-Icing Sprayer
SnowEx 100 gallon AccuSpray In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer VSS-1000
This SnowEx VSS-1000 de-icing sprayer with 48" boom can spray any brine solution on the market. It’s completely electric powered and it comes with 3-position nozzles to match any de-icing application. It also includes an adjustable wand for spot spraying.
- Patented polyethylene tank - eliminates corrosion
- 100 gallon capacity
- Completely electric powered – no engines
- Exclusive zone spraying system - activate spray for any combination of nozzles (boom, left curb, right curb and spray wand)
- 3-position spray nozzles in boom - select triple-stream, single-stream or wide-fan
- Commercial-strength spray wand attaches to 100 feet of hose on a heavy-duty 100-foot capacity retractable reel (optional)
- 50-foot hose and manual reel standard on VSS-1000
- Models for use with utility vehicles, pickup trucks and larger flatbed and dump trucks
- Cab-mounted controller
- 2-year warranty
- Spraying Width: 6' (1.8 m)
- Spraying Material: All de-Icing and anti-Icing liquids
- Spraying Volume: Up to 30 gallons per acre. With 8' boom, maximum application is 20 gallons per lane mile @ 15 mph for de-icing (pre-storm). (Not for multi-lane highway use.)
- Weight (Empty): 172 lbs. (78.0 kg)
- Overall Length: 60" (154.4 cm) x Overall Height: 50" (127.0 cm) x Overall Width: 48" boom (121.9 cm)
Find this SnowEx AccuSpray VSS-1000 In-Bed de-Icing Sprayer at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.