Heavy-Duty Sod Cutter Left Angle
Heavy-Duty Sod Cutter Left Side
Heavy Duty-Sod Cutter Back Left Angle
Heavy-Duty Sod Cutter Back Right Angle
Heavy-Duty Sod Cutter Front View
Heavy Duty-Sod Cutter Front Close-up
Ryan Heavy-Duty Sod Cutter 544853G
Ride or walk behind the performance and dependability of the Ryan® 544853G Heavy Duty Sod Cutter.
Large enough to conquer big jobs yet still easily portable, this unit is ideal for sod farms and sports fields. It is capable of cutting and rolling up to three acres of sod a day. No sod cutter has ever been more user-friendly. Adjust blade depth, change blade angles and control the handle-mounted throttle all from the operator’s station. A cutting-depth guide helps ensure that every adjustment is accurate. An automatic sod cutoff blade provides precise cutting of the sod strips. The forward metering wheel measures the length of the sod strip and triggers the automatic cutoff blade. Sod strips can be cut in lengths from one to six feet long. Want even more efficiency? The available sulky roller kit allows you to cut and roll at the same time. The only thing you’ll be rolling up faster than the sod will be your bankroll.
- Durable Cutting Blade - Easily adjustable down to a depth of 2.5” and can change angles to match soil and blade conditions.
- Automatic Sod Cutoff - Provides precise cutting of sod strips from one to six feet long.
- Operator's Station - Adjust blade depth, change blade angles and control the handle-mounted throttle all from the operator’s station.
- Forward Metering Wheel - Helps measure and cut sod accurately.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth - Adjustable up to 2.5" deep.
- Lubrication: Oil splash in gear case; pressure grease fittings elsewhere
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Drive: Banded A-section V-belt engine to gear case; gears and roller chain to drive wheels; gears to blade eccentric shaft; all gears heat-treated; two forward speeds; transmission has dog clutch to disengage blade
- Drive Wheel: (2) 8 in. (203 mm) diameter, knob tread; rubber-vulcanized to cast-iron hubs
- Rear Tires: 8 x 2.50 in. with sealed roller bearings
- Auto Cutoff: Roller chain drive; friction disc clutch and brake; sod-strip length adjustable from 1 ft. (305 mm) to 6 ft. (1,829 mm)
- High Gear:187 ft./min. (57 m/min)
- Low Gear: 150 ft./min. (46 m/min)
- Cutting Width: 16 in. (406 mm)
- Cutting Thickness: Adjustable up to 2.5 in. (64 mm)
- Overall Width: 31 in. (787 mm)
- Overall Length: 78 in. (1,981 mm)
- Overall Height: 36 in. (914 mm)
- Weight/Wet: 551 lbs. (250 kg)
The Ryan Sod Cutter 544853G is available at Kooy Brothers located at 1919 Wilson Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.