Mantis tiller 7225-00-19
Tines dig deep even into the hardest soil
This Mantis tiller easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go
Reliable Easy-To-Start 21.2cc Commercial Grade 2-Cycle Engine
The tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle
Mantis Walk-behind Tiller 7225-00-19
Product must be picked up in-store.
Mantis Walkbehind Tiller/Cultivator 7225-00-19
The Mantis Walkbehind Tiller/Cultivator 7225-00-19 is built with a reliable, easy-to-start 21.2cc commercial grade 2 cycle engine. With a tilling width of 9", this unit can easily get into tight places that larger units couldn't dream of. The tilling depth of 10" allows you to have better soil, which is the foundation of better gardening, and this unit is powerful enough to till through sod and hard compacted soil.
Mantis Walkbehind Tiller/Cultivator Features Include:
- Reliable Easy-To-Start 21.2cc Commercial Grade 2-Cycle Engine - Push button priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch - The tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle.You won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines - Dig deep even into the hardest soil
- High-Speed Operation - Tines spin at up to 240 RPM,Cultivate or weed a 30' x 40' garden in as little as 20 minutes!
- 9" Tilling Width - Easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go
- Up To 10-Inch Tilling Depth - You'll have better soil - the foundation of better gardening
- Starting System - Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Size - 0.15 Gallon
- Fuel Mix - 50:1
- Transmission - Gear
- Speeds - Manual
- Tines - Front
- Tine Direction - Forward Rotation
- Tine Diameter - 8 Inch
- Depth Adjustments - 2 Postions
- Weight - approx 20 lbs. (9.07 kilograms)
- Border Edger attachment option
The Mantis 21.2cc Tiller model 7225-00-19 is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.