Little Wonder 3.5hp Edger
All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability
Cast Iron Cutter Head offers durability and easy maintenance
Little Wonder Walkbehind Edger with 3.5hp Briggs Engine
Product must be picked up in-store.
Little Wonder Walkbehind Edger
The Little Wonder Walkbehind Edger with 3.5hp Briggs Engine features a 3.5hp Briggs Intek Series 550 Engine. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently with this powerful Little Wonder edger.
Little Wonder Walkbehind Edger Features Include:
- Reversible blades cut up to 3 inches deep
- Cast iron cutter head offers durability and easy maintenance
- Shielded, 1 9/16" bearings makes for a more durable and cooler running cutter head. (Largest available on the market.)
- 10" steel blade is sharpened on all four sides. (Gives you the ability to flip the blade over and extends time between sharpening)
- Two belts provide extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application
- Painted handles and anti-vibration grip increases user comfort and eye appeal
- Large gas tank size reduces refueling intervals (2.25 quart)
- Mud flaps (Help prevent debris from kicking back at the operator)
- Four wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute.
Find this Little Wonder Walkbehind Edger with 3.5hp Briggs Engine at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue, Toronto Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.