Little Wonder High Performance Vacuum Model 5612
collected debris - wide opening bag, easy to unload
outstanding suction - intake height is easily adjusted without tools with a threaded screw knob adjustment
optional intake hose kit 7in in diameter x 12 feet
optional nozzle side guard
Heavy duty for industrial use
fills more fully and cleanly for the operator b/c it loads the bag from the top.
Little Wonder High Performance Vacuum 205cc Briggs and Stratton Engine 5612-00-01
This 5612-00-01 Little Wonder high performance vacuum features a 6hp (205cc) Briggs and Stratton engine and has superior suction and airflow resulting from a reverse-angled impeller and unique scrolled housing design. The design funnels airflow and material down into the bag, resulting in less dust for the operator. The top-loading bag compacts better than other leaf and debris vacs. Nozzle height automatically adjusts - no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid 'scalping' and 'digging in' on rough terrain.
This Little Wonder vacuum will save valuable time and man-power resources!
- 12 gauge steel construction
- a durable powder coat finish
- pneumatic tires
- 1-1/4" tubular handle with anti-vibration wrap grip
- 29"wide pick-up nozzle floats over obstructions and the plymer material is lightweight and durable
- 8 bushel bag capacity
- 62" long x 29" wide x 40" high.
- Weighs 184lbs.
- Has 3 quart fuel capacity
Find this Little Wonder High Performance Vac Model 5612-00-01 at Kooy Brothers Eqiupment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue, Toronto Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
* Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.