- Advanced impeller and aerodynamic design produce the highest airflow in the industry
- Patented split-stream air deflector moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back!
- Large, square discharge chute is low to the ground for better blowing power
- Scrolled housing ensures consistent, constant airflow even if partially blocked by leaves
- Continuously welded all-steel impeller and housing for strength and durability you can rely on season after season
- Remote discharge chute control on the handle at your fingertips
- Ergonomic handle design; height adjustable with anti-vibration grip
- Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport.
- Convenient lift handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- Optional Swivel Wheel Kit for 360° turning
- 5-Year warranty
9390-02-01 Little Wonder Blower
389cc Honda GX389 Engine
ergonomic 2-position adjustable, anti-vibration grip handle
Little Wonder 389cc GX389 Honda Optimax Walkbehind Blower 9390-02-01
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissons exempted.
Little Wonder 9390-02-01 Optimax GX390 Walk Behind Blower
The Little Wonder 9390-02-01 Optimax GX390 Walk behind blower is perfect for moving leaves, debris and standing water. All models feature the patented split-stream air deflector technology, which minimizes "blow-back", and 2-position adjustable, ergonomic handles with anti-vibration grip. The Little Wonder Optimax blowers are available in a variety of push and self-propelled models.
With high output - low noise, this Little Wonder blower leads the industry in productivity and is build to last with durable solid steel. It features a Honda GX389 engine, 1.6 gal. fuel capacity, integrated front discharge and a lift handle.
Little Wonder Optimax Walk Behind Blower Features Include:
Find this Little Wonder 389cc GX389 Honda Optimax Walkbehind Push Blower 9390-02-01 at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. on 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissins exempted.